- 아직 지원하지 않음
- 상태 마이그레이션 (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/507)
- 불필요하고 오래된 상태/스토리지 트리를 제거하여 Klaytn 노드(Cypress) 스토리지 용량을 75%(800 GB -> 200 GB) 절약하는 새로운 JSON-RPC API
- Klaytn node currently requires about 1TB of storage space. This size of storage was a burdensome for efficient node operation, and the state migration came here to relieve this. The state migration removes the stale state/storage trie nodes which are unnecessary for new block generation and validation. Before starting a state migration,
stakingInfois saved in a database to get
stakingInfowithout the staled state after the state migration.
- Warm-up trie node cache (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/548)
- New JSON-RPC APIs to speed up the block processing by iterating the latest state trie and caching it
- Until now, Klaytn node had to continuously access a database for processing a block due to uncached state trie nodes, which results in the delay in block processing. The introduced "warm-up" feature reduces this delay by iterating the last state trie and caching it.
- Import blocks from String (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/516)
- Importing blocks was available only with a file. Importing blocks from a string is required for some use cases.
- 새로운 JSON-RPC API가 추가되었습니다.
- Fastcache (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/490)
- Fastcache as trie node cache with the autoscaled cache size, reducing memory consumption compared to Bigcache
- Parameterizes triesInMemory and maxRequestContentLength (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/555, https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/564)
- Uses cached state database in TraceBlock (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/546)
- Improves consensus logic
- Adds unit test code (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/487, https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/492)
- Prevents validators from sending consensus message if they are not in committee (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/549)
- Istanbul message handler now checks whether the sender is a member of the committee or not (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/545)
committwice when a node stops (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/530)
- Refactors staking manager (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/515)
- Builds and publishes public docker image (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/491)
- Improves Trace API
tracernow reports transaction revert information (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/484)
- Allows DNS address string to start with numeric character for encoding URL (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/482)
- Removes vendor directory (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/498)
- Reorganizes the stop sequence of blockchain module (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/535)
computeStateDBto not compute for non-existing block number (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/483)
- Prevents files to be overwritten via admin.exportChain (https://github.com/klaytn/klaytn/pull/480)